Terms and Conditions for Workshop Bookings
A spot is reserved as soon as the full payment is received.
We always aim to start on time. Please make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the workshop.
Please calculate enough time to get to our property. We are a scenic 1.5 hour drive from Christchurch in Pigeon Bay (details and directions will be sent via email a week before the workshop). If you arrive late please respect the running of the workshop.
We encourage people to carpool to our farm. We will send an email to all participants with everyone’s name, email address and city/suburb so you can get in touch with one another. If you do not want your email address or name to be shared with other participants simply let us know when you sign up to the workshop.
We take photos and sometimes videos of parts of the workshop for promotions of future workshops. If you do not want to be visible on any of those please let us know and we will be mindful to exclude you. If you do not let us know we take this as a permission for us to share footage on our website, events pages and social media sites.
- Cancellation 2 weeks before the workshop: You will receive a store credit with the full amount so you can book at a later date or use the voucher for purchases of KoruKai products on the website.
- Cancellation 13-3 days before the workshop: You will receive a store credit with 50% of the workshop amount.
- Cancellation 2 days before the workshop: Unfortunately we cannot give you a refund or store credit, but you are welcome to find a friend to take your spot.
Postponements and cancellations
- Full refund is given if KoruKai is cancelling the workshop due to unforeseen circumstances. We reserve the right to cancel a workshop on short notice due to sickness or other family matters.
- In severe weather events the workshop may be postponed or cancelled on short notice. Please view the weather forecast and check for weather warnings before driving or flying to us. Get in touch if you are unsure.
- If a workshop is postponed and you are unable to attend the postponement date, you will get a full refund or store credit.
- There is a minimum number of attendees for each individual workshop to go ahead. If the minimum number is not reached two days before the workshop, the workshop is cancelled per email notification and any payment made will be refunded.
- If a workshop is mainly outdoors and we get a forecast for heavy rain, we may have to postpone the workshop on short notice. We give you full refund if you cannot make the postponement date. We usually do go ahead if a drizzle is forecasted.