Yarrow dried flowers and leaves
Dried yarrow leaves and flowers
30g in a biodegradable, compostable packaging.
Harvested at their peak time in the middle of summer, gently dried and processed by hand. This retains their colour and medicinal constituents (see image).
Harvested, dried and packed at KoruKai Herb Farm, Banks Peninsula, New Zealand.
Organically grown. Totally spray free, free of synthetic fertilisers, chemical and pesticides.
Secure credit card or bank transfer payment!
Proudly support NZ Post/CourierPost!
We exchange or refund if you are not happy!
Yarrow is a powerhouse of medicine, both for internal and external treatments
- The Native Americans made great use of yarrow using it to induce sweating to reduce fever associated with the common cold.
- Yarrow is a medicinal herb that would be difficult to be without; it is of great value for many illnesses but first and foremost, it is a herb for women. It is beneficial for the reproductive organs, supports the bladder to work properly and improves vein and capillary strength.
- Yarrow contains flavonoids, plant-based chemicals that increase saliva and stomach acid to help improve digestion.
- Yarrow has a long history as a wound healer and is our first choice herb we use to stop bleeding. It was used by humans dating back over 50,000 years. Soldiers used yarrow to staunch bleeding and Greek myths tell the tale of it given to Achilles to use during battle hence its botanical name Achillea.
Yarrow growing at KoruKai Herb Farm, Banks Peninsula
Post drying processing to remove stalk by hand
- 30g of dried yarrow leaves and flowers, without stalk. Unprocessed.
in the same category
3 other products in the same category:
Availability: 38 In Stock
Dried elecampane root pieces ready for processing into a cough syrup, a tincture, glycetract, decoction and ultimately your own medicine and health product.
Elecampane (inula helenium) clears dense, sticky mucus from the bronchial system. It is warming to the system and relieves coughing and asthma. High in inulin it is also a prebiotic for your gut flora.
50g in a biodegradable, compostable pouch.
Availability: Out of stock
OUT OF STOCK. Sign up below to get notified once it is available again (winter 2022).
Fresh horseradish root grated in certified organic apple cider vinegar.
Nothing else. No additives, no flavours, no fillers.
Available in 100g and 190g jars (make your selection below).
Organic horseradish root from KoruKai Herb Farm, Banks Peninsula, New Zealand. Certified organic apple cider vinegar from Good Health Organisation.
Availability: 11 In Stock
Aromatic and very flavourful, peppermint is wonderful for the digestive system, acting as a carminative to reduce gas, ease nausea and sooth cramping. It is an uplifting herb and cooling to the body.
30g loose leaf tea in compostable packaging.
Product added to compare.