Make your own fresh probiotic yoghurt from your choice of milk.
Makes: 10 x 1-litre batches of probiotic yoghurt
This culture is best if you make yoghurt infrequently. If you are eating yoghurt on most days, then go for our perpetual probiotic yoghurt starter, which can be used over and over again when cultured once a week.
Availability: In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS YOGURT CULTURE CONTAINS:
• 10 sachets of starter culture - each pack makes 1 litre of yogurt
• 2 strains of live yogurt bacteria
• 2 added strains of live probiotic bacteria (see ingredients below)
MADE IN NZ
Culture Cupboard starters are made in NZ in small batches for maximum live culture counts. Customers rave about the difference in results using fresh cultures.
WHAT MILK? - FRESH IS BEST:
Choose the fresh milk that suits you. We're all different, and this culture works with a wide range of dairy milk including:
• Lactose-Free dairy milk
• A2 milk
• Trim and Calci-Trim
• Homogenised milk
• Whole milk and even cream
• Raw milk, Cow, goat, sheep milk
• It will work with UHT and powdered milk
To make DAIRY FREE yogurts use the vegan yoghurt culture.
SHELF LIFE & DIRECTIONS
Because they're made fresh here in NZ, each batch has a long shelf life of 8-12 months. When you receive them, store them in the freezer. There are instructions on the box.
GMO free Maltodextrin, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium
Here are the essentials that you will need to make probiotic yoghurt (not included):
- your choice of milk
- glass jar
- thermometer (like this one)
- Fermentation Flask or yoghurt maker that holds the temperature at 40 C for 8 hours
|Ingredients||GMO free Maltodextrin, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium|
$ 10.80 -40%