Guidelines to Return Containers
I believe single-use glass containers are not the solution to our waste problem, but they are sturdier than plastic and can be washed and reused many, many times.
We are now taking containers back to get reused as we believe that this is the best way to really make a difference. Most plastic containers can also be reused a few times, especially the SunArmour, BugStop and Body Lotion containers are suited as they can be sterilised with boiling water.
To return containers please:
- Rinse container with boiling water (warm water first to prevent glass from breaking) a few times to melt away all the left over bits of cream, salve etc.
- Remove the best before label while container is still hot
- Remove stained or dirty labels
- Leave other labels intact (especially the glossy ones stay nice and can be used again)
- Let container dry without lid
- Ship your clean and dry containers to: KoruKai Herb Farm, PO Box 88015, Pigeon Bay, Akaroa 7550